- Disclaimer: The views expressed in the AfSol Journal are those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect what the Journal/ IPSS stand for.
- Privacy Statement: The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal’s website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purposes or to any other party.
- Open Access Policy: All articles published by AfSol Journal are made available under an open access license. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in the Journal. All articles published by the Journal can be cited in other publications free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the author and original Publisher.
- Copyright agreement:
- Authors who publish with this Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors grant exclusive copyright to the Journal for the publication of the article in print and online. Authors who would like to publish their work in additional places should wait at least three years after the date of publication and communicate their intentions to the AfSol Journal. Upon which they will be able to enter into an additional arrangement for the non-exclusive distribution of the article with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this Journal if the Journal validates their request in writing.
- Authors grant the Journal commercial rights to produce hardcopy and electronic volumes of the Journal for commercial purposes.
This copyright agreement is subject to Ethiopian copyright Law.
In the event that the parties to this agreement, either individually or collectively, are, held responsible for damages or the costs of a legal process due to the content or promotion of the article, the authors agree to release the publisher from the claims of any third party and to compensate the publisher for any resulting legal costs.